Thursday, April 1, 2010

Preparing for vacation

Do you ever feel that all the preparation for a trip is too much?  Well I do, that is until i get to my destination.  Especially when flying with three kids, 1 of them an infant.  Can you bring bottles? Did i pack enough diapers? Did i remember all the stuff for the actual flight? snacks? entertainment? What if we don't get the flight we want? Oh yeah did i mention we are flying standby?  Ha ha.  Nothing says adventure until you fly standby with three children.
I love to travel.  I completely enjoy everything about it. The uncertainty, the flight, the new experiences, seeing new things, sharing moments with my family, taking pictures, planning the trip. 
The part i don't like is coming home and having to catch up.  But the experience is worth it.

Tomorrow we are planning to catch the 6:20 flight from LAX to Seattle.  Our hope is that most people will not make it to the 6:20 flight and will be late.  They are not quite the over achievers/insane people like us who are waking up at 3:30 and leaving HB by 4:45.

I will have pics soon documenting the trip.