Monday, February 14, 2011

War!

We had a great day hanging out yesterday.  Grady is feeling much better and so we stayed home and played war. We were divided into two teams: Michael and Peyton had the fort in the living room and Mia and I had the playroom barricaded with all their toys tubs.  We split the balls up and then Peyton stole more by infiltrating enemy lines.  She must have known that Momma aim wasn't very good because I could never actually hit her.  
(Also keep in mind I am under attack as i am taking these pictures, dodging the balls so I and the camera don't get hit. 

Yes, Michael does have Grady's soldier helmet on for protection.
Mia went out to get some more ammo and Peyton tackled her.
 Then Daddy got her with all the ammo.
 But she retaliated and took daddy down.
Grady wasn't sure what to make of everything.
 Grady went back and forth between the teams.
Mia had a good shot got her daddy square in the chops.
But we did have to stop when we had our casualty.  Grady got popped in the back of the head by none other than ....
So we tried ice, because that is the girls first solution, but he was tough and wanted to keep going.