Well its been a busy couple of weeks. We have since realized that all of our appointments, playdates, practices, rehearsal no longer fit onto our little whiteboard calendar that I bought at Target. So we have since upgraded to a full 4 feet by 6 feet and takes up one of our kitchen walls.
There is now plenty of room for everything and more.
I will post a picture soon but its late and the lighting in here is not very good.
I have also started organizing everything, labeling the pantry and created a command center binder (again pics and explanations soon) and a bills binder (a better way to keep track of my bills for the year).
So with all that being said I have changed the look of the blog, once again...
What can i say i get bored from time to time and needed a change.
And to leave you with some amazing lyrics.

