I can remember a Christmas when my mom took all four of us shopping to Target or Walmart and we were each buying each other gifts. It was the year of the Caboodle. Basically when we were checking out we all got to see what we were getting because we were all shopping together. I used to think it was so funny and hoped as a parent I would never have to do that. Well today although slightly different but still the same we did it.
Michael and I piled the girls into the Suburban and headed around the corner to Target. Mia needed to get a gift for her BFF Holly for Saturdays birthday party and Peyton needed to get Mia a gift for her birthday. When we got there we seperated the girls into two different shopping carts and were on our way. I think because they are still so young Mia really had no clue that Peyton was shopping for her and we actually did seperate transactions even though at the same register. But we had Peyton shopping for Mia while Mia was right next to her. Literally a few isles over.
Instant Pot Christmas Roast
8 years ago
