Well we had a wonderful birthday party in Huntington Beach. Mia and her best friend Holly who is 3 days older than Mia had a combo birthday with bounce house, decorating cookies, cake, presents. Basically we got to the park at 11 am bounce house was set up at 11:30 , Friends all came at 1pm, Boucne house went down at 5:00 pm. Mia stopped at 8 pm on our way home from my parents condo. I dont know how they did it. I was exhausted. But Mia had so much fun with all her friends, and family. Thank you all so much. There are just to many pictures to put on the blog so I have put a link to our picasa photo page. This way you can hopefully save the ones you want. And see all the fun the girls had. I think I am still tired becuase I am not being very eloquent right now.